Born in 1954, studied in the years 1975-1980 at the Academy of Fine Arts in Gdansk. Diploma in painting studio of Professor J. Zablocki. Extremely careful and laborious paintings testify to the talent and mastered to perfection the workshop, where symbolism is important.
Ewa Skaper achieves a high level for years, also collects huge crowd of admirers of her talent.
In 2006, our gallery was featured (among of the major galleries on the Polish art market) in the second edition of "Guide to art galleries 2006; art of investing in art" by Kama Zboralskiej. This time we decided to recommend Ewa Skaper in the album art. We put also the painter among the most valuable of Polish artists in the "Art Compass" in 2008, the first combination of artists and galleries of contemporary art ("Rzeczpospolita" magazine).
Promoting it in this way, we hope not only to the fact that she will find new buyers and expand the work of a group of admirers of his art, but we are quite confident that her work will take on values in future, that the painting by Ewa Skaper worth to have.
We happy to inform that we organized exhibition by Ewa Skaper in Triada on September - October 2011. Below you can find images came from this exhibition ( cycle "Gloria", monochromatic paintings). It was her first solo exhibition after 10 years.
Below works for sale in Triada Gallery:
1. "Licorice" 100x120cm oil/ egg tempere / canvas
2. "The fog" oil/tempere/ tin 20x20cm
3. "Gloria in a shop with candies" 100x115cm oil/egg tempere / canvas
4. "Gaudencia" 15x15cm oil/egg tempere / tin
There are sold paintings by Eva Skaper, exhibited in Triada Art Gallery.
These pieces aren't available now.
We presented them to show you how great is Skaper art.
There are paintings comes from solo exhibition in Triada Art Gallery in 2011, included 6 monochromatic works from cycle "Gloria knows the world". All paintings painted in acrylic / egg tempera technic on canvas. We show them to present art of Eva Skaper. Most of them aren't available. Send us email if you are interested in buying Skaper's picture.
1. "Gloria at Teddy-Bear Factory" 100x110cm
2. "Gloria is not afraid of blood" 100x140cm
3. "Gloria wants to be like the others" 100x110cm
4. "Gloria visits a friend in hospital" 100x120cm
5. "Gloria at the sweet shop" 100x115cm
6. "Gloria at the photographer's studio" 100x130cm
7. "Board games" 120x110cm
8. "You see what you are like" 100x140cm
9. "Mazurka op.17 nr 4" 100x120cm